If you’ve been in business online for any length of time, you’ve no doubt heard the phrase “content is king.” While it’s not the only thing to help build a business and generate leads it is an important part of it.
Here are 5 easy ways to use your LinkedIn content to generate a flood of leads for your business.
1. Publish articles at least twice a week on the LinkedIn publishing platform.
These articles give you a wider and specifically targeted audience to tap into. Articles are indexed by search engines boosting your organic visibility, visitor traffic and more relevant leads. Be sure to add a call-to-action to a freebie within the article.Publish articles at least twice a week on the LinkedIn publishing platform. Click To Tweet
2. Posting and Engaging in Groups Discussions.
Provide members with the answers to their questions, create discussions and debates and use it to position yourself as a leader in your niche.Provide LinkedIn members with the answers to their questions, create discussions and debates Click To Tweet
3. Sponsor your most valuable content allowing you to get into the LinkedIn feeds of others who will find your content valuable.Sponsor your most valuable content allowing you to get into the LinkedIn feeds of others. Click To Tweet
4. Share content created by others
Use curated content to build a resource, how-to or some other information that prospects can use and share, bringing in more connections.Share content created by others on LinkedIn. Click To Tweet
5. Take advantage of the tagging feature when posting
Tag companies or individuals you want to engage. This not only grabs their attention but the attention of others as well.If you want to attract attention on LinkedIn you can tag companies or individuals you want to engage with. Click To Tweet
These content tips will make sure you get noticed and perceived as an expert in your field.
Learn the 10 Steps to an All Star LinkedIn Profile
Get more leads with LinkedIn by making sure you get noticed. These 10 Steps will help you attract the clients you're looking for.